Sometimes it's great to find a recipe that you can handle using only what's already in your pantry and/or fridge. This was one of those for me, I found it online and was preparing it for breakfast 15 minutes later.
Super Easy Sticky Buns
2 small tubes Pillsbury biscuits
3 tbsp melted butter (unsalted)
1/2 cup pancake syrup
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
1. Spray your pan with non-stick cooking spray. You can use a bundt pan, or a simple bread pan like I used.
2. In one bowl, mix the melted butter and the syrup.
3. In a second bowl, mix the brown sugar, cinnamon, and almonds.
4. Pour half of the syrup mix into the bottom of the pan.
5. Pour half of the brown sugar mix into the bottom pan.
6. Place the biscuits in the pan, one layer deep, making sure that the biscuits are evenly spread.
7. Pour the rest of the syrup mix on top of the biscuits.
8. Pour the rest of the brown sugar mix on top of the biscuits.
9. Bake at 375 degrees for about 30 minutes. After about 20 minutes, check the biscuits every 5 minutes. You want to make sure they are fully cooked but not overdone or burning.
10. Remove the pan from the oven, and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
11. Turn the pan over onto a plate, and enjoy!
Please note: These are not super-healthy, but they are super-delicious!